A Welcome Rant

I don't claim to know everything, but I do feel like I have something to say...something worth your time to read and worth your while to walk away thinking about. I am like you, Im here on a journey in this thing called LIFE.

Emotions are not something I hide easily, nor do I even want to anymore, they do, afterall, let me know that I am alive inside, that I can still feel, that I still AM.

I welcome interaction with you, your thoughts, your opinions, your stories. I came here to share, and I have hopes that I will learn as well.

Welcome to my world, my thoughts, my insane ramblings, and my over the top opinions! Welcome to ME!

Friday, November 12, 2010

You

I remember lazy Sundays in bed,
football and movies
sex and naps.
There has never been another you.

I remember electric stares,
white hot lust abound
you and me.
There has never been another you.

I tried to find you,
to recreate the "us
that I so deeply miss.
But there is no other you.


You loved me completely
baggy sweats and pontytails
and adored me unconditionally.
There is not another you.


I remember how you felt,
and the taste of your kiss
the touch of your hand.
But I don't have you.

No one has looked at me like you did,
no one has loved as deeply
or as completely...
There will never be another you.

Dedicated to a memory that will never die...thank you JD~

No comments:

Post a Comment